Back and Spine Therapy
Back pain has been and continues to be an enigma of modern medicine. Clinical Specialists in Orthopedic Physical Therapy at Paradigm have developed cutting-edge, functional rehabilitative programs to deal with this dilemma. Combining manual hands-on techniques, tissue-specific exercise prescriptions, spine stabilization progressions, and one-on-one education, we can find a treatment solution for you. Give us a call today for more information!
- Steens spine mobilization and exercise equipment
- SwimEx and AquaCiser aquatic therapy units
- Synaptic 2000 electrical modality for pain
- Core-to-the-floor stability program
- Hands-on with manual therapy
Helps To Treat
- Non-surgical cervical and lumbar disc displacement
- Mechanical back pain
- Strains/sprains to the lumbar, thoracic, and cervical regions
- Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Joint Disease
- Segmental instability
- Spine Stenosis
Did you know?
In the state of Texas you can be evaluated by a physical therapist without a referral from your physician or healthcare professional. Patients can be seen for 15 days without a referral.
Skip the Referral!
Patient-Centered Physical Therapy Services
We provide high-quality outpatient services for people living throughout Odessa Midland, including those who are suffering from orthopedic injuries or chronic conditions such as arthritis!
Real Patients. Real Reviews.
Request an Appointment
When you fill out our contact form, we will never share your information with anyone. We also promise not to send you unnecessary emails.